The ambience of the large main hall is reminiscent of an era long gone by with its extra-high ceilings, chandeliers, wall sconces, tall curtained windows on the east and west walls, a stage, a balcony area, an elegant hardwood dance floor and a bar. With the addition of personal decorating touches the transformation into a venue specific for your event is then complete. A panoramic view of the downtown Vancouver landscape from the windows located on the west wall enhances the atmosphere of the occasion.
The main hall is ideal for larger functions. This hall can easily accommodate the maximum capacity for a sit down dinner, leaving an adequate space for a dance floor. It is air-conditioned for your comfort and a state of the art, audio visual system with a large 90”x 160” screen, ceiling speakers. The newly renovated bar, located just off the main hall entrance, can provide full bar service and is equipped with a wine and beer cooler, an icemaker and a sink.
- maximum of 180 people for a sit-down dinner or buffet with a dance floor;
- maximum of 200 people for a theatre-style seating arrangement.
Note: due to the size of the venue, a minimum guest count of 100 is recommended.
Hall Size: 42’W x 66’D x 16+’ H (to chandeliers)
Stage Size: 27’W x 16’ D x 14+’H
Balcony Size: 33’W x 17’D
Balcony Capacity: 50 people
Bar Area: 150 square feet
- Microphones, ceiling speakers and a podium are available;
- two High Definition projectors and a large 90”x160” projection screen with a wireless network;
- access point that can be controlled via PC or iPhone/iPad application;
- full service bar, is equipped with a wine and beer cooler, an ice-maker and a sink;
- Large preparation and serving area off the Main Hall;
- Dumbwaiter to move food from the kitchen to the preparation and serving area;
- Choice of round and/or rectangular tables;
- Washrooms located on the main floor;
- Coat Check Room located on the main floor;
Please note: this hall is not wheelchair accessible and there is no elevator.