Spend an evening sampling the food and wines of the Italian region of Friuli. Five wines from the region will be showcased and will be paired with products from the region. Wines from Di Lenardo Winery will be featured some which are brought in solely for the event and cannot be purchased in BC. Take this unique opportunity to immerse yourself in the flavor and culture of Friuli!
Wines and Menu
- Di Lenardo Pinot Grigio accompanied by appetizer plate of San Daniele prosciutto, bruschetta and olives
- Comemivuoi Ribolla Gialla accompanied by Risotto alla Pescatora
- Di Lenardo Refosco accompanied by ribs, salsicce, grilled vegetables and salad
- Di Lenardo Cabernet accompanied by Montasio (cheese from Friuli) and polenta
- Passito accompanied by local fruit and crostata, coffee and tea
Cost: 80.00 per person
Doors open at 6.30pm dinner at 7pm
For additional information contact us at email@example.com
The event is organized in collaboration with the Consulate General of Italy in Vancouver and within the framework of the Second Week of Italian Cuisine in the World.